|Adler Neves ae6112ff6c|
Case-Insensitive Case-Preserving Overlay FUSE File System
This is a case-insensitive overlay FUSE file system, like CIOPFS.
The difference is that:
- This one preserves the original case.
- This one doesn’t have the limitation that “All filenames in the data directory which aren’t all lower case are ignored.”
- This one has been very poorly ported to work with modern (3.0+) versions of FUSE.
- Run Stardew Valley (linux) with some mods (that are cross-platform in theory, but relies on Windows' case-insensitive file system).
- Run TESV:Skyrim (linux) with some mods (that are cross-platform in theory, but may have issues deriving from Windows' case-insensitive file system and there's no enforceable convention in modding).
Check the releases tab.
Preserve inode number
-o use_ino argument to the commandline otherwise each case combination that points to the same file will get different inodes.